Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ripley

Loki still waitting coins from pool

Question

Guest Ripley

Hi, could anyone help me where to look for my mined Loki. Pool states they sent it. I can see it in blochchain, but not in my wallet.

my wallet: LDXnNHHDecrZLMMxABqVxUH4df647hbDW4kMKLr12H1S7NjUV8gdNTTh9Bhv3tMs4W6dZFYmKfxYAeyinMFCmKMVUMHZfZz

Wallet is synced 100%

Thanks.

4 answers to this question

If you can see it in the blockchain explorer, there must be a fault somewhere in your wallet. Ensure that you have latest binaries of wallet, downloaded directly from team Loki's website. Alternatively, you can use a daemon node instead of syncing with the whole chain. We have one for loki at nodes.hashvault.pro:22023

• Like 1

Crypto is da way

Thanks Wor3d, you really helped.

I downloaded new version of Loki client: loki-gui-windows-x64-1.0.0-rc And it showed all coins straight away.

Before that i had version 0.2.0

Have a good mining mate! ;)

The same thing happened to me. When I first updated I thought my local node blockchain was corrupted, because it initially took a long time to sync locally to I was switching to remote node, but then I just connected locally and waited for quite a long time and eventually it did sync properly.

I read on the Gihub forums that there were some pools which were mining on a different chain for a while when the wallet update happened, if those pools didn't update quickly, and so those coins are now worthless. It'd really suck if you had a huge farm of vega rigs and lost all your coins!

On 9/18/2018 at 5:13 AM, newmz said:

The same thing happened to me. When I first updated I thought my local node blockchain was corrupted, because it initially took a long time to sync locally to I was switching to remote node, but then I just connected locally and waited for quite a long time and eventually it did sync properly.

I read on the Gihub forums that there were some pools which were mining on a different chain for a while when the wallet update happened, if those pools didn't update quickly, and so those coins are now worthless. It'd really suck if you had a huge farm of vega rigs and lost all your coins!

this is why it is important to use professionally run pools... like HashVault