Exchange Prices
Sign in to follow this  
hmobile

XMR Payment Issue

Question

Hi,

My XMR address is 4Cf2TfMKhCgJ2vsM3HeBUnYe52tXrvv8X1ajjuQEMUQ8iU8kvUzCSsCEacxFhEmeb2JgPpQ5chdyw3UiTfUgapJBhC7rYeWNaxX2SyT3Cf.

And the Total Due is 0.191519054378 XMR. However I cannot get the payment for a long time. The Payment Threshold Limit is 0.11 XMR. What to do so I can get the XMR payment? Thanks.

屏幕快照 2018-08-28 下午2.38.31.png

Edited by hmobile
Add a picture

2 answers to this question

Hello. Your address is an "integrated address" meaning there is also payment id in it. Which means your address is probably linked to some exchange. Default payment threshold for exchanges / using payment ID is 1 XMR. You can change that if you want, just log in into the dashboard, change the value and log out (you need to log out after changing the value, there is a small bug currently - We are working on it).

Crypto is da way

2 hours ago, Wor3d said:

Hello. Your address is an "integrated address" meaning there is also payment id in it. Which means your address is probably linked to some exchange. Default payment threshold for exchanges / using payment ID is 1 XMR. You can change that if you want, just log in into the dashboard, change the value and log out (you need to log out after changing the value, there is a small bug currently - We are working on it).

Thanks a lot. Got the XMR payment now.