Exchange Prices
Wor3d

Time to transfer my total due

I don't mine Monero much, but I raised the payout limit so high, that I can withdraw all together.

What is the estimated time to transfer Monero from pool wallet once I set the limit low again? I want to withdraw as close as possible to MoneroV hard fork. Thanks! 

Crypto is da way

payment run happens every hour, but only a certain amount of people can get paid per run. so it depends on how many people come up for payment at the same time and if those people have a payment id or not.... the short answer not very long

I am reached 0.110693266233 XMR and stop workers, now there is no payment for a 3 days. My threshold is set 0.11 XMR.

474DdzLsV5HTPs4kPT5P7HZHp2TNpY45uWcHXeLq6Mz3PXc6rQZMCqW6YzpUAFNhaJi9JK9QY9nzmdgpXLjcvfCUJ7exXMc

So, is this my fault or pool have some problems? When this payment going to happen?

have you ever changed your threshold? there is a bug if you are still logged in. logout and back in again. change threshold to 0.11 and it will get picked up.

• Thanks 1

Correct! After changing trashold to 0.11 sign out again, and sign in again end now is 0.11 ... anyway payment is not done yet so must wait :)

If this is known bug, and will be no fixed soon  than one short topic need to be done about this on this forum...

• Like 1

I don't want to create a new topic, so i will write here. This is my wallet 4JUdGzvrMFDWrUUwY3toJATSeNwjn54LkCnKBPRzDuhzi5vSepHfUckJNxRL2gjkNrSqtCoRUrEDAgRwsQvVCjZbRyY6uQdsjPgSBiHULt , i got a  0.127844985513 XMR pool thosent pending second day, and I cant  log in to the website pool. Can someone help me ;)